Last updated: 29.03.2023
Information We Collect
When you visit DifferencesOnly.com, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information: We may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address, when you voluntarily submit it through our website, for example, when signing up for our newsletter or contacting us via the contact form.
- Non-personal information: We may collect non-personal information about your visit, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, pages viewed, and duration of your visit. This information is used to improve our website and tailor our content to better meet the needs of our visitors.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the personal information you provide to:
- Send you newsletters or other marketing communications that you have requested or consented to receive.
- Respond to your inquiries or provide customer support.
- Improve our website, content, and services.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to better understand our audience and enhance our offerings.
We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except as required by law or to protect our rights or property.
Security of Your Information
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not operated or controlled by DifferencesOnly.com. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites or services you visit, as we are not responsible for their content or privacy practices.
Thank you for visiting DifferencesOnly.com.